Prepares, Recolours and Seals old grout.
All new Essential Perfect Grout BUNDLE restores and renews wall and floor grout to a better than new condition by cleaning, sealing and recolouring aged, dirty grout.
Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer which is applied via spray, is a cleaning primer which is specialist in preparing grout areas for recolouration, and is also ideal for removing stubborn stains from both walls and floor grout joints, as well as around areas of plastic & enamel composition, for example — baths & showers. It’s intended to be used prior to application of our Essential Perfect Grout product for optimum results. The product works to prepare the area by opening up the microscopic pores which lie within the surface of the grout joints. This essentially allows for the Essential Perfect Grout to have the best possible surface to adhere to, ensuring that it will work as effectively as it possibly can.
Essential Perfect Grout, which is the other product within this bundle will offer coverage which is unbeatable within its range, and a long-lasting, durable sealing ability. It provides a cost-effective alternative to stripping grouting and tiles, sure to not waste your time and leave your grout looking almost as good as new condition. The product is available in a range of colours, namely: Black (9017), Charcoal (7043), Medium Grey (7042), Light Grey (7035), White (9016), Deep Brown (8017), Coffee (8025), Sandstone (1001), Ivory (1014) and Limestone (1013), to suit every scenario you may be met with and to recolour your grout to the desired appearance.
Essential Perfect Grout BUNDLE contains:
1. Size: 500ml Primer + 237ml Perfect Grout contains:
2. Size: 500ml Primer + 237ml Perfect Grout x 2 contains:
Essential Perfect Grout BUNDLE is Available in 10 popular colours
Available in Black, Charcoal, Medium Grey, Light Grey, Brown, Coffee, Sandstone, Limestone, Ivory and White.
DESCRIPTION FOR Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
HOW TO APPLY Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
- Read the label before using and follow personal protection guidance.
- Spray the grout joint from approx 20-30cm away.
- Leave to work for 2-3 mins, then agitate with a stiff brush or scouring pad and rinse with clean water.
- Allow grout joints to completely dry before applying Essential Perfect Grout Colour Sealers.
Application Precautions for Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
Always test Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
IMPORTANT NOTE for Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
Avoid splashes on sensitive surfaces such as metal, wood or clothing.
STORAGE INFORMATION for Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
Close nozzle after each use. Store out of direct sunlight, keep in original container only.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
PRECAUTIONS for Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer:
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
DESCRIPTION FOR Essential Perfect Grout:
HOW TO APPLY Essential Perfect Grout:
- Make sure the grout joint is clean and thoroughly dry before applying Essential Perfect Grout, where necessary use our grout Essential Perfect Grout Treatment Primer before application.
- Shake bottle & mix well before use. Apply product thinly onto the grout joint using a brush or sponge working it evenly onto the surface. Wipe away any sealer from the tile surface instantly or within 60 minutes of application.
- For best results apply two coats allowing 1-2 hours drying time between applications. Allow a further 48 hours drying time before wetting (using shower room) or cleaning the treated floor area.
- PRO TIP: If using more than 1 bottle of a single colour for an application, mix all material together to ensure colour match and consistency.
COVERAGE for Essential Perfect Grout:
3-15m² per 237ml bottle
This will vary dependent on tile size & grout width.
IMPORTANT NOTE for Essential Perfect Grout:
Essential Perfect Grout is not recommended for use around porous surfaces i.e. unglazed tiles and natural stone surfaces as it could permanently stain. Poor application, applying the product too heavy or thickly onto the grout joint can result in blistering, cracking and de-bonding of the grout colour sealer.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
CAUTIONS for Essential Perfect Grout:
EYE AND SKIN CONTACT: Flush thoroughly with water, if irritation persists seek medical attention.
IF INGESTED: Drink 1 to 2 glasses of water, do not induce vomiting and seek medical attention.