Suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces. Perfect results in just 2 hours, even remove stubborn black lichen spots!
Essential Patio Perfect is a high-performance patio and path outdoor cleaner. Within just 2 hours, and without any scrubbing, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your stone. With a bit of brushing and a pressure spray, your patio will be good as new!
Essential Patio Perfect also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate organic matter between slabs and grout, such as weeds, moss, leaf mulch etc. Take care with your lawn and remember to wash off the cleaner thoroughly at the end of the cleaning process to minimise impact to your grass. Most marks, grime and dirt will disappear with only one application of Essential Patio Perfect, however, depending on the age and condition of your patio a second application may be necessary to give you the “good as new” look.
Powerful performance with an acid-free formula
Essential Patio Perfect is an alkaline based solution for a less aggressive impact
Essential Patio Perfect works without harmful acids – many rival cleaning products will work on your patio or pathways, but the majority use formulas with corrosive acids that can etch and damage the natural stone surface.
- Before use remove any loose debris from the patio area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear & clothing.
- Mix a solution of Essential Patio Perfect cleaner 1:1 with clean water, taking care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least an hour, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times. After at least one hour dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off for perfect results. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
- In areas of heavy soiling and extreme, stubborn black/white lichen spots it may be necessary to extend the dwell time of Essential Patio Perfect to up to 4 hours or overnight where necessary, before power washing clean to achieve perfect results. Where isolated areas of black/white lichen spots remain, apply a second, undiluted coat of Essential Patio Perfect and leave to dwell for an extended period to dissolve the spots – clean away as before.
– Up to 50m² per 5L when diluted 1:1.
– Coverage varies depending on surface contamination.
Essential Patio Perfect contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.