OUTDOOR SEALER FOR MASONRY, BRICK AND POROUS VERTICAL STONE SURFACES
ESSENTIAL MASONRY SEALER is formulated with resins that seal and protect masonry surfaces whilst offering excellent water repellency and helping to reduce efflorescence, moss and algae growth. It offers long-lasting protection and once sealed, the surface requires very little maintenance. It’s the quick and easy solution to sealing your masonry, blockwork and brickwork and it’s ready to apply straight from the bottle!
Powerful performance with an eco-friendly formula
Essential Masonry Sealer is a professional, eco-friendly formula which significantly reduces the capillary water absorption of treated surfaces but importantly doesn’t clog the pores or capillaries. The potential for organic soiling and moss and algae growth is reduced, whilst still allowing the surface material the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, FFP3 class mask & clothing.
- Certainly, it’s important to perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface.
- Firstly, before applying the Masonry Sealer please make sure the surface is completely clean and dry. A low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge to apply the product.
- Next, apply one coat very generously to get as much sealer into the surface as possible.
- Lastly, apply a second coat, before the first coat has dried to ensure complete coverage. Do not dilute. The surface should be dry after 45-60 minutes. Certainly, if rain is forecast or starts, then stop treatment immediately and cover the freshly impregnated areas. In other words, the surface is required to stay completely dry for the first 6 hours after application.
Please Note: Essential Masonry Sealer may delicately enhance the natural colour of the stone surface, therefore always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. In the same vein, surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
Sealed areas can be treated with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. In short, please do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Apply undiluted, up to 15m² per litre per coat. Dependant on the porosity of the surface. Check the surface after application to ensure the full effectiveness of repellent.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.