PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE NATURAL LIMESTONE SEALER
Enhancer formula – forms a long-lasting, stain-resistant coating whilst delicately accentuating natural colours!
Our high-performance sealer is formulated especially for natural limestone surfaces. Likewise, it’s also suitable for other porous natural stone such as sandstone and slate. It offers high-quality stain protection whilst delicately enhancing natural colours & appearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start the job and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Most importantly, the surface must be completely clean and dry and likewise, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Apply the first coat of Essential Limestone Sealer Colour Boost with a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge. Do not dilute! In addition, any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Apply a second coat applied approximately 45 to 60 minutes later, for best results.
- Certainly, after application, it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, which can take up to 72 hours.
Please Note: Essential Limestone Sealer Colour Boost will alter the colour/appearance of the stone surface. Therefore, we always advise trying the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
To sum up, clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS SURFACES.
– Up to 15m²/per litre per coat.
– Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.