Suitable for all types* of patio, paving and pathways.
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating!
ESSENTIAL ALL STONE SEALER SATIN FINISH is a high-performance stone sealer formulated for porous external natural stone surfaces, such as slate, terracotta, yorkstone, quarry tile, sandstone*, limestone, concrete and many more stone types. It provides a hard-wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and offers high-quality stain protection. Apply more coats to achieve a glossy finish where desired.
Essential All Stone Sealer Satin Finish is a professional sealant for porous external natural surfaces. The safe, eco-friendly formula is a topcoat protective sealer that creates a durable, clear satin finish. Essential All Stone Sealer Satin Finish is quick-drying and easy to apply. It provides high-quality protection that prevents water-based stains and general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain.
HOW TO APPLY:
- First of all, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- The surface must be completely clean and dry. Make sure also that weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Essential All Stone Sealer Satin Finish needs to be applied thinly and evenly with either a low-pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth. In addition, take care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. DO NOT DILUTE.
- Next, allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process. Furthermore, an application hint is to apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired “gloss” finish.
Please Note: Essential All Stone Sealer Satin Finish may change the colour/appearance of some surfaces, therefore always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
*Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid & light grey) sandstone.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
– Coverage will vary depending on surface porosity.
– Average 4-6sq metres per litre on textured and riven surfaces. Up to 15sq metres per litre on smooth, honed or polished surfaces.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.