Marble Cleaner Is A Professional Heavy-Duty Cleaner
While you sometimes need professional assistance to clean marble surfaces, it is also something that you can also do yourself with the right marble cleaner. Dirty marble floors can look like new again with a good marble floor cleaner or marble stain remover.
Marble is not entirely stain-resistant. Over time, small crevices can appear in the stone, attracting dirt and other particles. These can accumulate, leading surfaces to become dirty, dulled and past their best.
This, of course, is a problem. You invested a lot of money in your marble flooring and countertops when you had them installed. The last thing you want is for something as simple as dirt to reduce your once glorious marble to something far less spectacular. Do not settle for an inferior marble floor cleaner or marble stain remover as they may not work.
While the buildup of dirt is often inevitable, marble cleaning products help you fight back. They contain special cleaning agents formulated to protect marble and keep your surfaces looking sparkling clean and beautiful – just like the day you had them fitted. Furthermore, using a marble floor cleaner can keep your hallway, kitchen or bathroom looking like new at all times.
How To Use Marble Stain Remover
Are you planning on using marble stain remover? If so, then it’s vital to understand precisely how it works so that you can use it to maximum effect while protecting your marble at the same time. A good quality marble stain remover can transform the look of heavily stained marble.
Marble is a type of limestone that has been mixed with other chemicals and elements to give it beautiful, unique patterns. Because it’s a natural material, it’s prone to dulling, etching and staining. The rock isn’t completely resistant to water, cutting action or even footwear. Over time, damage accumulates, providing dirt and grime with an opportunity to penetrate the material.
At StoneCare4U, we offer three distinct products and these allow you to clean marble safely.
Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner
Our Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner is ideal for marble surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom, and elsewhere in your home. It’s completely safe and is specially formulated to lift dirt that’s become ingrained in the stone. In addition, it leaves marble looking clean and smelling fresh.
Applying our Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner is easy:
- Put on protective clothing, including gloves, eye protection, and face-masks
- Next, test the product on an inconspicuous area of marble first to see whether the product is suitable for your application
- After that, check the degree of soiling and adjust the number of cap fulls (between one and eight) that you add to 5 litres of hot water
- Finally, apply the solution to the stained area and leave for one to two minutes before mopping away – there’s no need to rinse.
Essential Stone Floor Rejuvenator
The Essential Stone Floor Rejuvenator helps to restore marble flooring to its former glory and keep it exceptionally clean and fresh. The product not only provides a distinct cleaning action but also gives a top-up liquid wax sealing effect. With the Essential Stone Floor Rejuvenator, you can protect against oil-based stains and get antimicrobial protection too.
Applying StoneCare4U’s Essential Stone Floor Rejuvenator is easy:
- First, make sure you are using adequate safety wear on your eyes, hands and around your mouth: gloves, goggles, and face masks as they are essential.
- Next, try the cleaning agent on a small area first to ensure that it has the desired effect.
- Then, dry the area you wish to clean and ensure that it’s free from coating, waxes, and sealants.
- After that, apply the cleaner at low pressure with a sprayer or cloth and leaf for ten to fifteen minutes
- Then buff to a low to a medium sheen.
- Next, leave the floor to dry to the touch – something that takes between thirty and forty minutes.
- Finally, drip droplets of water on the surface. If the water absorbs quickly, apply a second layer of cleaning agent and repeat steps 4 to 6.
Essential Ultra Cleaner Pro
The purpose of Essential Ultra Cleaner Pro is to dissolve and remove ingrained dirt, wax layers and grease from marble and other limestone-based stone surfaces. The product contains a range of soluble solvents that help to lift grime from the surface and subsurface of marble, leaving it looking clean and beautiful.
Again, applying our Essential Ultra Cleaner Pro is simple. Here’s how to do it:
- Remove any debris from the marble surface and put on your gloves, eye protection and face mask.
- Test the cleaning agent on a small, inconspicuous spot of marble to make sure that there are no adverse effects
- Next, dilute the cleaner up to a maximum of one part cleaning agent to ten parts water for heavy soiling
- Then wet the area you intend to clean with pure water. Then add the solvent solution and leave for twenty minutes, not letting it dry
- After twenty minutes, use a stiff brush to agitate the solution to remove any dirt and then rinse clean. If you notice dirt still present, repeat the process.
The Benefits Of Marble Cleaner
Using marble floor cleaner and stain remover comes with a host of benefits.
Remove All Kinds Of Stains
Because people use marble as a heavy-duty surface for kitchens, bathrooms and flooring, it can accumulate a wide variety of stains. Marble can attract oil-based stains, such as cooking oils and cosmetics, organic stains, like tea, coffee and fruit and even rust stains from nearby metal. It can also suffer from paint stains, smoke stains and water spots.
At StoneCare4U, we supply a broad array of different cleaning products, each of which can tackle specific stains that may afflict your marble surfaces. With our cleaning products, you can counteract the effects of both etching and staining. What’s more, with marble cleaning solvents to hand, you can address spills as soon as they occur, helping to protect your marble.
Marble can attract odours. Food particles and other organic debris can penetrate the stone and attract bacteria that release unpleasant smells. Marble cleaner products, however, help to fight stains, kill bacteria and protect your marble surfaces from future infiltration. Above all, regularly cleaning high-use marble, such as kitchen countertops and flooring, is vital for keeping them odour-free.
Cut Maintenance Costs
Professional marble cleaning can be costly. But marble cleaners, however, let you carry out preventive maintenance throughout the life of your marble surfaces, preventing significant outlays in the future.
At StoneCare4U, we’ve developed some of the most compelling marble floor cleaning options on the market. Therefore, with our range of floor cleaners, you can tackle the toughest of marble stains.