Suitable for all outdoor brick & masonry surfaces, including walls, buildings, foundations, and other acid-resistant stone.
PROFESSIONAL BRICK & MASONRY CLEANER HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FOR REMOVING BUILDER’S MESS
ESSENTIAL BRICK ACID CLEANER effortlessly removes cement & mortar residues. It is a high-performance formula for cleaning all types of acid resistant surfaces, both indoor & outdoor. Importantly, it is a powerful, fast-working formula that dissolves and removes surface residues such as mortar and cement, efflorescence, encrusted and engrained dirt, as well as light calcium & limescale deposits. Apply neat or diluted up to 1:5.
Versatile and targeted performance
Essential Brick Acid Cleaner eliminates builder’s mess, cement residue and similarly hard to remove grime
It can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. Certainly, all surfaces it is applied to must be acid-resistant such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and many types of natural stones.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Essential Brick Acid Cleaner is to be used neat or diluted up to 1:5 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time.
- Firstly, wet the surface, then secondly, apply Essential Brick Acid Cleaner, neat or diluted with water up to a 1:5. The dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- Above all, please note that this product is not suitable for acid-sensitive surfaces such as enamel, zinc, chrome, stainless steel, polished marble and limestone, lacquers, etc.
- If using Essential Brick Acid Cleaner indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use, and ensure that no vapours remain in the room.
- After that, if the problem persists, it may be necessary to reapply the solution diluting to a stronger mix and working in smaller areas.
Please note: Importantly, always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Avoid contact with clothes, material and fabrics as this will cause damage. Keep away from carpets and soft furnishings. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
10m² to 40m² per litre.
Coverage will vary depending on the kind and stubbornness of the deposits.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.