PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY ALL PURPOSE CLEANER FOR TACKLING STUBBORN DIRT & COATINGS
ESSENTIAL ULTRA CLEANER PRO is a professional heavy duty cleaner suitable for use on ceramic, porcelain and many other types of natural stone surfaces, including polished marble and limestone. It contains a combination of soluble solvents and cleaning agents which are very effective in dissolving ingrained dirt, wax layers, grease and many other stains or coatings.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Certainly, we advise performing a small test application in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements, do not proceed but contact us to return the product.
- Dependant on the stained or soiled area, Ultra Cleaner Pro can be used neat for removing waxes/coatings or diluted up to 10 parts water to 1 part for heavy soiled areas.
- Wet the area with clean water before applying the cleaner to the soiled area. Allow the cleaner to dwell for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, not allowing it to dry on the surface.
- After 15 to 20 minutes agitate with a stiff brush and clean water, scrub and rinse thoroughly with clean water. In cases of heavy soiling or staining, repeat the process increasing the amount of cleaner if necessary.
Important note: Protect painted or varnished surfaces with a masking material prior to use as this product may cause damage to sensitive surfaces. Always test the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 25m² per litre. This will depend on the dilution rate used.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.