SPECIALIST STONE FLOOR CLEANER
ESSENTIAL STONE FLOOR REJUVENATOR is a specialist cleaner for all types of natural stone, providing a fresh clean surface whilst also adding a top-up liquid wax sealing effect. It can be used as a dressing finish for professional pre-sealed surfaces. In addition, it protects against oil & water based stains. Also, it importantly conditions, protects & rejuvenates natural stone with antimicrobial protection.
In short, Essential Stone Floor Rejuvenator is an eco-friendly natural stone conditioner that brings out the natural beauty of many types of natural stone. It is very easy to use, with a clean cloth or sprayer and buff into the stone. This product is suitable for internal and external use and has UV protection.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Certainly, we always recommend performing a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements, do not proceed but contact us to return the product.
- Make sure the surface is completely dry, thoroughly clean and free from waxes, sealants or coatings of any kind, prior to applying.
- Apply product evenly with a low-pressure sprayer or cloth. Once the solution is applied to the surface, leave to penetrate for 10 – 15 mins then buff to a low to medium sheen.
- Dry to the touch in approximately 30 – 40 mins, and cures fully within 24 hours. Test after application with water droplets, if droplets are absorbed a second or third coat may be necessary. Keep adults, children and pets out of the area until the product has fully dried.
Important: Protect surfaces which are not to be sealed by masking off before starting work
Avoid using common “off the shelf” household cleaning products, as these can contain harmful caustics and bleaches, which in turn will affect the performance and longevity of the Rejuvenator.
Up to 30m² per litre. DO NOT DILUTE.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
Eye contact: immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for approximately 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Skin contact: wash area in question with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed; do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention immediately.