Suitable for all types of internal natural stone – the gold standard your stone deserves
Enhancer formula – forms a long-lasting, stain-resistant coating on internal natural stone whilst delicately accentuating natural colours!
ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD COLOUR BOOST is a highly effective multi-purpose indoor stone sealer. It has been developed to offer excellent sealing and oil & stain resistance to ALL types of indoor stone surfaces, whilst delicately boosting the stone’s natural colours. For example, the surfaces it is suitable for include slate, limestone, granite, quartz, sandstone, travertine and more. Above all, ESSENTIAL SEALER’S GOLD saves you time and money, because one sealer does it all!
HOW TO APPLY:
- Above all, before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- We always recommend that you perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface.
- Importantly, please make sure the surface is completely clean and dry before applying, apply an even coat with a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge.
- Certainly, any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally, apply a second coat approximately 45 to 60 minutes later. Above all, it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry throughout the curing process, which can take up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistently, showing white patches which can be hard to remove.
Please Note: Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our indoor cleaner range. Harsh or abrasive cleaning agents can have a negative effect on the treated surface, so don’t use these! Not recommended for use on non-porous or highly polished surfaces.
Apply undiluted, up to 25m² per litre per coat. The coverage ratio is dependant on the porosity of the surface.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.