Enhancer Formula – Forms A Long-Lasting, Stain-Resistant Coating Whilst Delicately Accentuating Natural Colours!
ESSENTIAL SANDSTONE SEALER COLOUR BOOST is a high-performance stone sealer formulated especially for natural sandstone surfaces Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid & light grey) sandstone. In addition, it’s also suitable for other porous natural stones such as limestone and slate. The powerful, eco-friendly formula offers high-quality stain protection whilst delicately enhancing natural colours & appearance. Also good to know is that it can be applied to external or internal surfaces.
Essential Sandstone Sealer Colour Boost is a professional-grade sealer for natural sandstone. To sum up, the product is an eco-friendly impregnating sealer, which enhances the natural hues of the stone with deeper, more vibrant colours. Most importantly, it penetrates into the surface of the stone to protect against staining and heavy soiling. Also, the colour boost formula delicately accentuates the stone’s natural hue and colours.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate safety wear, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- The surface must be completely clean and dry before applying the product and likewise, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing!
- Apply the first coat of Essential Sandstone Sealer Colour Boost with a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge. DO NOT DILUTE. Completely remove any excess sealer from the surface after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Apply a second application approximately 45 to 60 minutes later, repeating the process. Keep the stone surface completely dry through the curing process, which can take up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface may result in the sealer drying inconsistently, possibly creating unsightly white patches.
Please Note: Essential Sandstone Sealer Colour Boost will alter the colour/appearance of the stone surface. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces that are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material.
To sum up, you can clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface. ESSENTIAL SANDSTONE SEALER COLOUR BOOST IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS SURFACES.
– Average 4-6sq metres per litre.
– Coverage will vary depending on surface porosity.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.