Dilute 1:3 with water and apply for quick results on heavy contamination, or apply after diluting up to 1:5 with water for less dirty areas.
Powerful performance with an acid-free formula
Essential Moss Remover is a professional microbiological surface biocide cleaner. It is highly effective for the removal of moss, algae, lichen, fungi, mould & bacteria on external hard surfaces.
Essential Moss Remover’s unique formula is safe to use and fully biodegradable. Therefore, you can use annually for complete protection. Where any green moss and algae appear during the year, and around downpipes and drains, treat locally. You do not need to retreat the whole area.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use: remove any loose debris from the work area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Essential Moss Remover should be diluted up to 1:5 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. For typical applications use a pneumatic garden sprayer or water.
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 m² per litre.
- Apply a flood coat, spraying in a sweeping motion across the surface. A second pass may be necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on the surface – DO NOT WASH OFF. Any green moss and algae will start to disappear within days and should not return for up to 12 months when another application may be necessary. Very stubborn moss may require further treatment and should be dislodged with a hose or sprayer if it clings to roof tiles or similar surfaces.
Please Note: do not apply Essential Moss Remover when the threat of rain is imminent as the effect will be weakened. Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
– 1:5 dilution for low to moderate contamination and 1:3 or neat for areas of heavier contamination. Approximate coverage if applied by sprayer 60-100m2.
– Coverage areas will vary depending on surface contamination and method of application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.
P405: Store locked up.