EVERY DAY “WAX & WASH” CLEANER THAT IS SAFE & PRACTICAL FOR MULTI-SURFACE USES
ESSENTIAL HARD SURFACE NEUTRAL CLEANER is a high-quality daily maintenance cleaner suitable for use on ceramic, porcelain, natural stone, glass, vinyl, countertops and much more. That is to say, it is a safe, multi-purpose cleaner that removes stains without the need for alkalies, acids, bleaches and solvents. For example, its advanced formula has the ability to clean a wide variety of surfaces. It removes stains from kitchen worktops and floors, for instance, to degreasing surfaces.
Essential Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens and general cleaning. Importantly, it is safe to use on all-natural stone surfaces, ceramic tiles, metals, plastics, enamel, and other washable surfaces. Moreover, it leaves the surfaces clean, fresh, deodorised and germ-free.
- Universal cleaner suitable for most surfaces
- Bio-degradable & environmentally safe
- Fresh lavender scent
- Cost-effective, highly concentrated
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate safety wear, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Importantly, we always recommend performing a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface.
- Firstly, dependent on the degree of soiling add between 1 and 8 capfuls of Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner to 5 litres of warm water.
- Finally, apply the cleaning solution to the soiled area leaving 1 to 2 minutes before mopping or wiping the surface clean. Our cleaners are dry streak-free, with no need to rinse.
Important: Always test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for the intended use.
Essential Hard Surface Neutral Cleaner coverage can vary depending on the dilution ratio and condition of the surface.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN & PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
P405: Store locked up.