Suitable for all outdoor brick and masonry surfaces, including walls, buildings, foundations, and other acid-resistant stone.
USE OUR PROFESSIONAL EFFLORESCENCE CLEANER FOR TARGETED REMOVAL OF STUBBORN DEPOSITS!
ESSENTIAL EFFLORESCENCE and SALTS ACID REMOVER is a high-performance formula for cleaning all types of external masonry, brick, granite and other natural stone surfaces. Certainly, this powerful and fast-working formula is easy to use with a sponge, brush or sprayer. In short, it dissolves and removes efflorescence and cement mess from acid-resistant natural stone.
Versatile and Targeted Performance
Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover eliminates naturally occurring calcium deposits, efflorescence and hard-to-remove grime.
Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover is not suitable for polished stone surfaces which are sensitive to acid, such as limestone, marble, manufactured stone, etc. In case of doubt, test the product in an inconspicuous area first to determine the suitability of the product.
Certainly, this test is important as permanent damage to acid-sensitive surfaces can occur. In addition, surfaces such as chrome, enamel, wood, and other sensitive surfaces must be protected against splashes and vapours. Acid-containing cleaners can develop vapours which may damage sensitive surfaces.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Remove any loose debris from the work surface before you start and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask and clothing.
- The product is to be used neat or diluted up to 1 to 5 with clean water: importantly, always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time.
- Firstly, wet the surface, then apply Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover, neat or diluted with water up to 1:5. The dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- Immediately spread the product evenly on to the surface with a sponge, brush or sprayer. Leave to dwell for 10-15 minutes, scrub the surface then wash away with plenty of clean water.
- Above all, do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- In cases of heavy contamination, it may be necessary to repeat this procedure.
Please Note: Essential Efflorescence and Salts Acid Remover is not suitable for polished or finely honed stone surfaces which are sensitive to acid, such as limestone, marble, manufactured stone, etc.
15m² to 30m² per litre.
Coverage areas will vary depending on the extent of contamination.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.