Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish
Suitable for outdoor natural stone such as block pavers, it seals and protects and adds a satin look to the stone surface.
Quick drying formula – forms a satin/gloss, durable stain-resistant coating!
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING SEALER SATIN FINISH is a high-performance stone sealer formulated for external paved surfaces, including both natural clay and engineered concrete types. Also suitable for other porous natural stones such as sandstone, limestone and slate.
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING SEALER SATIN FINISH provides a hard-wearing, attractive satin finish, that can intensify natural colours and offers high-quality stain protection. Can also be applied to internal surfaces.
Powerful Performance With An Eco-Friendly Formula
Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish Is An H2O Formulation That Contains No Harmful Acids, Solvents And Is VOC Free
Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish is a professional sealant for external paving surfaces. The safe, eco-friendly formula is a topcoat protective sealer that creates a durable, crystal clear satin finish. Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish is quick-drying and easy to apply. It provides high-quality protection that prevents water-based stains and general grime & dirt from penetrating into the surface, making it easier to clean and maintain.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface and ensure you have adequate safety wear, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- NOTE: Following the instructions below, perform a small test application in an inconspicuous area prior to use. This will indicate the suitability and effectiveness of the product for your surface. If unsuitable for your requirements DO NOT PROCEED; contact us to return the product.
- Before application, the surface must be completely clean and dry, make sure weather conditions are favourable before commencing.
- Apply Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish thinly and evenly with either a low-pressure sprayer, micro-fibre mop, paintbrush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface. DO NOT DILUTE.
- Allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired finish.
Please Note: Essential Block Paving Sealer Satin Finish is likely to change the colour/appearance of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces that are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Apply undiluted, up to 15m² per litre per coat.
Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.