Suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces, including pavers, pathways driveway block paving, patios, natural & engineered stone.
Professional block paving cleaner for natural and engineered pavers. Spray and go – No scrubbing needed!
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING CLEANER is a high-performance cleaner for cleaning all types of external block paving. It is also suitable for all outdoor stone & masonry surfaces. Apply and leave for 2 hours, it works also works on algae, lichen and black spots, removing recent and aged dirt and grime!
An Acid-Free Solution
The acid-free, alkaline based solution won’t damage or etch the surface like acid cleaners. Apply neat for instant results on heavy contamination, or apply 1:1 for less dirty areas – it’s an outstanding value.
Powerful performance with an acid-free formula
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING CLEANER is a high-performance outdoor cleaner formulated to perform against typical grime, dirt and stains on block paved surfaces. Within just 2 hours, and without scrubbing, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your pavers. ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING CLEANER also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate organic matter between pavers, such as weeds, moss, leaf mulch etc.
Allow to Dwell!
For spotless results, we recommend you allow the cleaner to dwell for about 2 hours (lightly re-applying water if the surface starts to dry) and then once the cleaner has worked into the stone’s top layers, do some brushing and/or a pressure spray to really dislodge the embedded dirt, grime and stains for an immaculate finish.
Essential Block Paving Cleaner is an alkaline based solution for a less aggressive impact
ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING CLEANER works without harmful acids – many rival cleaning products will work on your block paved surfaces, but lots of the “power” or “pro” formulas can be formulated with corrosive acids that can etch and damage the natural stone surface. Take care of your block paving’s appearance with ESSENTIAL BLOCK PAVING CLEANER non-acid solution.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use remove any loose debris from the block paving, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Essential Block Paving Cleaner is to be used neat or diluted 1:1 with clean water – always perform a small test area to determine suitable dilution rate and dwell time. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- Essential Block Paving Cleaner needs to be left on the surface for at least an hour, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times.
- Leave for at least two hours.
- After at least two hours dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off for perfect results. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
- In areas of heavy soiling and extreme, stubborn black/white lichen spots it may be necessary to extend the dwell time of Essential Block Paving Cleaner to up to 4 hours or overnight where necessary, before power washing off. To achieve perfect results on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above. 2-3 applications may be needed.
Please Note: Essential Block Paving Cleaner contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 50m² per 5L when diluted 1:1.
Coverage will vary depending on surface contamination.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.