Suitable for all types of patio, paving and pathways
Quick drying formula – forms a long-lasting, matt look stain-resistant coating!
ESSENTIAL ALL STONE SEALER MATT FINISH is a high-performance product formulated for porous external natural surfaces, such as slate, terracotta, yorkstone, quarry tile, sandstone, limestone, concrete and many more stone types.
Most noteworthy is that it provides excellent water repellency and long lasting protection. Once sealed, the attractive matt finish helps to prevent efflorescence, moss and algae growth and creates a self-cleaning surface tension that reduces the need for regular maintenance.
Firstly, this product is a professional-grade sealer that creates a matt finish. Secondly, the safe, eco-friendly formula imparts excellent water repellency and stain resistance. Thirdly, Essential All Stone Sealer Matt Finish has a technical formula that significantly reduces the capillary water absorption of the treated surface, but doesn’t clog the pores or capillaries. Significantly, this reduces the potential for organic soiling and moss and algae growth, whilst allowing the surface material the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Before use, remove any loose debris from the work surface. Furthermore, please ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Before application, the surface must be completely clean and dry. Application methods include a low-pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge.
- Apply Essential All Stone Sealer Matt Finish to saturation, two coats “wet on wet” are needed to ensure complete coverage. DO NOT DILUTE. Surface dry after 45-60 minutes. If rain is forecast or starts, then stop treatment immediately and cover the freshly impregnated areas, the surface is required to stay completely dry for the first 6 hours after application.
Please Note: Essential All Stone Sealer Matt Finish may cause a change of colour on some surfaces – always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Surfaces which are not to be sealed should be protected with masking material. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED, CERAMIC/GLAZED, DENSE OR NON-POROUS SURFACES.
Clean sealed areas with a mild, ph neutral cleaner or a very low concentration of our outdoor cleaner range. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
– Coverage will vary depending on surface porosity.
– Average 4-6sq metres per litre on textured and riven surfaces. Up to 15sq metres per litre on smooth, honed or polished surfaces.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on the skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.