Choosing the Best Cleaners for Your Stone Surfaces
Stonecare4u offers a wide range of different professional-grade natural stone cleaners and sealants. We also offer specialist treatments and repair products for natural stone floors both inside and outside your home. However, picking the best cleaners for your needs can be difficult. We offer a wide range of top cleaners that are used by professionals around the country. However, you may have concerns such as your budget and the ease of use of the product that is important to consider.
We’re going to help you pick the best cleaners for your stone and also educate you on how to best take care of your stone surfaces.
Identifying Your Type of Stone
All of our cleaners are designed for a specific job and type of stone. It’s important to identify the stone in your home so you can pick the best cleaners for the job. Common types include granite, concrete, limestone and marble. Your stone surfaces can look absolutely stunning if you take the right precautions. With a mix of care and using the best cleaners, it’s easy to keep them spotless.
But how do you identify the type of stone you have?
Most people choose the type of stone they want when they first get their stone surfaces installed. This makes it easy to choose the top cleaners for their needs. However, if you’ve only recently moved in or have no experience differentiating the stone types, then it’s understandable you’re not sure. Here are some general tips to help you identify what type of stone you have so you can choose the best cleaners.
- Granite – Grey to dark grey paving that typically comes in cuboid shapes.
- Concrete – Grey to dark grey, can be quite coarse and grainy in texture.
- Limestone – Despite the name, limestone is typically a shade of grey but can also appear bluish or yellow with a smooth finish.
- Marble – Marble has shiny characteristics with a unique pattern that is usually an off-white colour.
- Natural Stone – A relatively old material that isn’t as common today but heavily sought-after due to its irregular shape.
- Sandstone – Yellow-orange tint that can often have unique patterns.
- Slate – A stone with very metallic-looking colours such as grey or rust.
These are some of the most common stone surfaces and their most glaring characteristics. If you can identify your stone with these notes, then all you need to do is visit our cleaners page to pick out the best cleaners for your home. All the instructions are provided and the formula will be tweaked specifically for your needs.
Alternatively, you can contact us by sending an image of your surfaces. We’ll be happy to help you identify what type of stone you have and the cleaners you’re going to need. You can also contact the person that built your home or your landlord to ask what stone you have.
Picking The Top Cleaners For Your Needs
Our best cleaners can be used across a wide variety of different stones and are targeted at specific jobs. For example, you can pick our specially-designed algae cleaners and removers for algae growth. This will help you remove algae from your stone paving with ease. We also have patio and decking cleaners that are perfectly suited for their respective jobs.
Our high-performance cleaners are designed to eliminate the root issues. For instance, our algae remover gets rid of seasonal algae deposits, green moss, slime and more from external surfaces. It works brilliantly without needing a brush or a power washer–all you need to do is sit back and let our top cleaners do the job for you.
Similarly, if you’re experiencing mould in your bathroom or have dirty tiles, then you can use our specially-designed Essential Grout Mould Cleaner. It’s designed for grout, silicone and mould cleaning. It targets stubborn stains and grime in bathrooms and tiled areas and works in just 20-30 minutes.
So if you’ve got a specific problem that you want to be solved, simply head to our top cleaners page and choose a category based on your needs. If you’re in doubt and unsure what product you need, don’t hesitate to contact us at Stonecare4u. We’ll be more than happy to suggest the top stone cleaner for your needs.
Safe Use of Our Top Cleaning Products
Even the best cleaners on the market need to be used cautiously. This is to ensure they offer the maximum effect while also ensuring the safety of you, your family, your pets and your garden. We recommend that you follow these tips whenever you use our cleaners:
- Always follow the instructions on the cleaner and don’t deviate from them unless instructed specifically by us.
- Remove any debris from the area, keep people away from the surface you’re cleaning and keep pets away from the area you will be cleaning.
- Never leave the cleaners unattended and always make sure to come back at the specified time to clean it off.
- Some of our cleaning fluids can harm or possibly kill vegetation so make sure you avoid pouring it onto your lawn grass. If you can’t avoid this, make sure to saturate the area with water before using it or rinse the cleaner with plenty of clean water to dilute it.
- If using our top cleaners indoors, make sure there is plenty of ventilation and that you use a mask when possible.
- Always use the appropriate product–don’t try to improve by using our best cleaners for a different purpose!
Get in Touch With Us
We’re always more than happy to help you decide which cleaners you need. We can also help you identify the stone in your home and also to give you advice on how to clean your stone surfaces. It’s easy to keep your home looking absolutely stunning with minimal effort thanks to our best cleaners. If you’d like to get in touch, don’t hesitate to phone us, email us or use our contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.